These easy to make and delicious cranberry cinnamon rolls are made using refrigerated cinnamon roll dough which is filled with a homemade cranberry sauce.
The cinnamon roll dough is formed into balls, rolled in cinnamon sugar, and molded into muffin cups. Next, the homemade cranberry sauce is spooned into the muffin cups which are then baked until golden brown.
After allowing the rolls to briefly cool, the icing from the package is then drizzled over them and served warm. The cranberry cinnamon rolls can be eaten on the go, as a midday treat, or as an after-dinner dessert and can be enjoyed year-round. So let’s get to baking. Have fun and enjoy!
1 cup Cranberries
1 cup Water
1 cup Sugar
1 (12 oz) Refrigerated Cinnamon Roll Package
2 tsp Cinnamon
2 tbsp Sugar
1. Add cranberries, sugar, and water to a pot. Stir & bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes until most of the cranberries have popped. Turn off heat and allow it to cool. The cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees & lightly grease a muffin pan. Remove the cinnamon rolls from the package & form them into balls. Set icing aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine the sugar & cinnamon. Roll the cinnamon balls in the cinnamon sugar & press in the bottom & up the side of each muffin cup.
4. Spoon cranberry sauce into the muffin cups.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes in the pan, remove from muffin cups, and place on a wire rack to cool for another 5 minutes.
6. Drizzle icing over the rolls and serve warm.